Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What's in YOUR Makeup Bag?

I've been requested to post many things and answer many questions but recently there was one person that requested (and was curious) to see what was in my personal makeup bag.  Thank goodness that it was a recent request because if this would have been requested last year...my makeup bag would have been a shameful one.  I'm one of those makeup artist that really does try to buy things for myself, to keep my makeup bag full of awesome goodies.  But every time I buy something "for myself" I end up sticking it in my kit and I get left with the crappy drugstore stuff that makes you wince lol!

This year I made it a priority to keep my personal makeup bag up to date, clean and crap free lol!  Although there are still some drug store items in there, it's only the good gems I find - I promise!

Face - From Left to Right:
RCMA Foundation (that I use ONLY as concealer) in Shinto 1
Cover FX Tinted Moisturizer in E Deep
FACE Atelier Ultra Foundation in #6 (sometimes #5 depending on the time of year)
Liners - From Left to Right:
Shu Uemura Lip Pencil in Pink Beige
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black
Mehron Pro Pencil Slim in Absolutely Black
Mattesse Khol Eyeliner in Demin
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 11L
Laura Mercier Khol Eye Pencil in Purple Sapphire
Prestige Liquid Liner in Azure
Prestige Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde
Mascaras - From Left to Right:
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Blue
Covergirl Lash Blast Length in Very Black
L'Oreal Voluminous in Blackest Black
Kanebo 38C Silk Performance in Black
Cheeks - From Left to Right:
CARGO Blush in Catalina
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer (which my awesome husband bumped into and shattered) in Toasted
MAC Highlighter Glimmershimmer in Astral Rays
Lips - From Left to Right:
Caudalie Lip Conditioner
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Iced Amethyst
Clinique Lipstick in Pink Spice
Shiseido Shimmering Rouge Lipstick in Irise
Maybelline Wet Shine Fusion in Berry Intense
Cover Girl Wet Slicks in Grape Splash
Lancome Juicy Wear Seal & Shine (has some silver shimmer in it)
Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss in Moi
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Quartz
Pot on Top: Urban Decay XXX Slick Gloss in Cocoa
Shadows
This is a palette I bought over Ebay.  It's super cheap and it works for ME.  I'd never carry this in my kit.  I don't have any amazing eyeshadows in my personal bag because every time I buy one, I use it it my kit (It's a problem I'm still working on haha).  I really only wear eyeshadow (that isn't neutral) on special occasions anyways.
Brushes
The brushes I have, have been given to me as gifts.  I can't really remember the last time I actually purchased a brush for myself.  The one on the far left USED to be in my kit and then I took it out and replaced it so I kept it for me (the brush was just too long and kept warping in my brush roll).  The Shu Uemura brushes were a gift from my BFF and the Crown Brushes I actually picked up at the Makeup Show Year two for someone and they never came to claim them so I kept them for myself.
I also carry some stuff in my purse (that I didn't photograph) which are the Victoria's Secret Lipgloss, Bath & Body Works Lipgloss and a Lip Stain from Maybelline.

So there you have it folks!  That's what's in my personal makeup bag.  I'd love to see what's in yours.  Send me some links or write in the comment section what you wear on a daily basis.  I'm curious to see what others have in THEIR makeup bag!

1 comment:

  1. After testing out some liquid eyeliners, I favor the Prestige one and a Revlon one.

    ReplyDelete