Personally, I don't feel that I need to have a million and one things in my kit to do my job. Most of my jobs are catalog, commercial, tv/film, corporate and some bridal. I only carry what I need and I pack according to the job. If I'm doing a corporate client, why do I need to take my blue, yellow and orange liptars? Why bring my green eyeshadow? I don't need it. I'm obviously not going to use it.
So what's in this bag?
All of this!
I made my own working eyeshadow Z Palette (Zebra). By "working" I mean colors that I use the most and fit 98% of my jobs. I also made my own lipstick palette (Leopard). I condensed all of my lipstick tubes and depotted them into the Yaby Empties. Why carry a million tubes of lipsticks? Made my own blush/bronzer palette (Pink) as well.
The Rest of the Items:
- Powderpuff Squad Blush Palette (sadly discontinued and the company no longer exists - had this for ages)
- Foundations - Depending on the job I switch them out. Today I had my MUFE HD packed and yes I can make any color I want out of those 3 colors (118, 128 & 177).
- MUFE Camo Concealers
- Setting Powders - FACEatelier & Laura Mercier
- Gel Liners - Tarte Amazonian Clay in Black & Brown
- Yaby World of Pearl Paints palette, for those "just in case" moments
- Cotton Squares in a plastic soap carrier
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Mascaras, Lash Curler (heated and regualar), Tweezers and Scissors
- Toner, Moisturizer, MUFE Sens' Eyes, Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol, Brush Cleaner
- Mascara Wands (in the mini Cozzette Vessel)
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
- Laura Mercier Primer
- MUFE Uplight
- Duo Lash Adhesive
- Book of Eyeliners and Brow Pencils
- MUFE Flash Palette (never leave home without it)
As always, if you have any questions/requests at all, feel free to comment below.