Friday, April 1, 2011

Kim Greene Bags

I've always had a thing about clear bags, clear palettes and pretty much anything see through.  I just didn't like them.  I didn't like that you can see everything right through your bags.  Call it a personal pet peeve I guess.  But after a year of avoiding them, I think I'm starting to like them.  I'd been eying the Kim Green bags for quite a while now and I finally decided to get one last month.  I'm in love!

I got the small "Essential Bag" as a set bag since I'm not one too carry lots of stuff on set for touch ups.  The great thing about this bag is that although its Clear, you have color options as well!  I got mine in Gray so I can still see through it but not as much!  How Perfect!

Essential Bag - 10 1/2"(L) x 6"(H) x 3"(W)


Premier Bag - 13"(L) x 8 3/4"(H) x 4 3/4" (W)

For more information and color options on these bags, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment