Saturday, March 20, 2010

Make Up For Ever HD Blush

For those of you who haven't tried the Make Up For Ever HD creme blushes I have one word...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I'm not a huge fan of creme blushes because to me they always seem to go on weird.  Either too spotty, blotchy or just kinda dry.  But not the MUFE HD blush.  I bought one just to try it out and the application is seriously amazing!
Here's how I apply it:
Squeeze a pea size amount onto the back of your hand, dip your finger into the product and put about 2 or 3 dots on the cheekbones and use the stipple brush to blend, blend, blend...and viola!  It looks like you've airbrushed the blush on.  It takes a little time to get used to so don't get frustrated if you don't get it the first couple of times.  Just keep practicing.

Another way to apply it is to just spread and blend with your fingers.  If you're using your fingers and no brush to blend, remember that all of the product is on there and there is no brush to pick up any of the product therefore you'd have to use less because a little goes a LONG way (think half pea size amount).

Next time you're near a MUFE spot, pick yourself up one of these babies.  I guarantee you'll love it!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I so want to...But I just picked up the fix spray, eye seal, and 2 brow gels = Broke~! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't impressed with the eye seal when I bought it but the brow gels ROCK! Next time you shop, def get those creme blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should return the eye seal!! I'm tempted to put it in the box and run back to the store right now~lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well don't do that LOL. Try it out first, you might like it. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol~ Actually....I used it last night and it didn't work the way I had imagined it would...I was thinking of getting a diff. product (for the eye seal~ ^^||)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't use any of that crap. I don't feel the need to have to "seal" anything LOL. Return it and get a blush YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just bought #5. It was love at first try :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha Holta, that's the color I have. It really is love at first try =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Besides #5 are there any other shades you would reccomend?

    ReplyDelete