Monday, January 21, 2013

CKONE Color

CKONE color was generous enough to send me some of their key products to try out.  Usually my blog isn't about rating makeup and product but I felt the need to blog about them because I was so impressed with their stuff.  The pigmentation on the lipsticks are phenomenally pigmented, the shadows and blushes are smooth as well as their powder and their glosses have a nice scent and aren't sticky.  Although I couldn't swatch every single thing (I give kudos to those who keep up with product blogs - seriously hard work) I did swatch my favs. Here's a few items that they sent.

POWDER FOUNDATION
Although they're smooth and have nice pigment, I just would never use them as foundation.  But they're great as setting powders.

MOUSSE CONCEALERS
If you have very little to no redness or dark circles then these are for you.  The coverage is pretty light.

EYESHADOW QUADS
So smooth, gorgeous color and the Quad to the left is ideal for weddings.  Though, the matte colors can be used for catalog as well.
POWDER & CREAM BLUSH DUO
Just amazing.  The coral duo (right) is my absolute favorite.  Quickly becoming a catalog staple in my kit.
LIPGLOSSES
Love, love, love these.  They even have a nice soft scent to them.  

LIPSTICKS
I think the swatches speak for themselves.  Just gorgeous and so creamy!

 All in all, if you're looking to invest in some CKONE Color products, do it!  I can't wait to use the brighter lipsticks.  The lighter "normal" ones (first 4) are amazing for catalog and commercial work.



No comments:

Post a Comment