Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beautiful Glowing Skin



For a long time, the question I get asked the most is what do I use to make the skin so beautiful and glowy and for a long time I had decided to keep that secret to myself but today I'm going to share it with all of you.  Why am I sharing my secret?  Well because I've realized that even if you know what I use, actually executing it is a totally different ball game.  I'm only telling you what I use, the technique in which you use it is completely up to you and works different for every one.  Besides, I want people to experiment and learn to do things their own way.  Practicing and trial and error is really the only way to learn and feel comfortable with whatever technique you choose to use.

I use a number of different things.  Sometimes I mix it with the foundation, sometimes I apply it only in certain areas and sometimes I do both.  It really depends on how I feel, the texture and skin color of the model and what the job calls for.


1. Stila's Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
I love that you can use this product alone or mixed with foundation.  Perfect for summer since it's lightweight.

2. Revlon Skinlights
Note: This product is discontinued and I stocked up on like a million of them before they were gone.  I believe you can still purchase them on Ebay.  

3. Make Up For Ever's Uplight
I'm currently obsessed with this.  Seriously an amazing product and captures beautifully in photos.

4. MAC's Glimmershimmer
Has beautiful speckles of gold in it which makes for a beautiful highlight on women of color.
Note: This product has also been discontinued.  Again, Ebay is your friend!

5. NARS Multiples
I use this A LOT for lots of things.  It's worth the price due to its multi functionality.  You really can't go wrong with this product plus it comes it all sorts of amazing shades which makes it really difficult to just get one. 

*Most of these products can be found at Sephora.  For discontinued items please check eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment