Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bright is IN



As I walk through the streets of NYC, I've noticed that more people are wearing brighter lipsticks.  Why?  I'm not sure.  Perhaps it's because the 80's are coming back at full force this year and its the new trend?  Or maybe people have finally realized that wearing clear gloss ALL the time is boring?  Whatever the reason is, I think its super AWESOME that women are finally opening up to brighter and bolder lips.  Here are a few color choices that I think would look great for both the Spring and Summer season (and that I'm currently sporting as well)

OCC - Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Anime
Pageant
Demure
Hoochie (currently my signature color)
Katricia
NSFW

Make Up For Ever
501 - Sepia
203 - Orange Fluo Pink
204 - Orange Red
202 - Blue Fluo Pink
201 - Fluorescent Orange
217 - Rust Orange

Ramy
Sheer Joy
Moxy!

Yaby
Disagree
Untouchable
Chilli Hot Hot
Stop
Hidden Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment